News createt: 30-09-2011
On november 6th, another auction of Elvis memorabilia is being held.
This time it is at the Michaan's Auction House, and more than 100 Elvis items is going under the hammer.
of the most interesting items can be mentioned:
- Pair of pants that Elvis wore in the film "Frankie & Johnny"
- Boxing gloves from his movie "Kid Galahad"
- Personal worn off stage custom made shirts.
- His bronze lion paper weight from his Hillcrest home.
- Pair of his prescription glasses from 1977
- Large lock of Elvis hair!
- Meditation robe from March 1977 that Elvis bought for a friend.
- Movie scripts and related books.
- Signed and framed autographs
- Elvis On Tour summer & winter jackets from Joe Esposito.
- Gear shift knob from Elvis' Pantera